A B O U T - T H I S - D E S I G N :
I had a few exhibitions using those Koi carp at Box Hill and Hiroshima in Japan. (the last photo is one of my art)
They were quite big. One day, my friend asked me to make a pair of KOI carp earring
I didn't think I could make it smaller but here they are. Unique and beautiful. They look alive.
M A T E R I A L ：
- Mizuhiki ( From Nagano city Japan ) paper cord
- Gloss Varnish
- Gold plated earrings hooks/studs Lead Cadmium Free
M E A S U R E M E N T S:
- EARRING LENGTH: 7cm WIDTH 2cm
S H I P P I N G
- All items will be shipped from Melbourne Australia
M A D E TO O R D E R
- Your Order will be shipped on the next 5-7 business days after payment is received.
C L E A N & C A R E
- Never wear earrings when swimming or bathing.
- Avoid long exposure to sun or heat.
- Safely store earrings in the earring/accessory container in a cool dry place.- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.