A B O U T - T H I S - D E S I G N :
I was asked to make Large earrings for her zoom meetings.
Putting on a new pair for Zoom meetings each day feels like wearing a new outfit.
so here it is. This is the Christmas version of my Large mizuhiki earrings.
M A T E R I A L ：
- Mizuhiki ( From Nagano city Japan ) paper cord
- Gold studs
M E A S U R E M E N T S:
- EARRING LENGTH: 5cm WIDTH 3.5cm
P A C K A G I N G
-We are working to stop over-packaging, keep it as simple as possible and reduce waste.
If you want to put it in the gift box, please Let me know at checkout.
S H I P P I N G
- All items will be shipped from Melbourne Australia
- Your Order will be shipped on the next 1-3 business day after payment is received.
C L E A N & C A R E
- Never wear earrings when swimming or bathing.
- Avoid long exposure to sun or heat.
- Safely store earrings in the earring/accessory container in a cool dry place.- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
A B O U T -A N N A J A P A N A
With the passion for creation and love of Japanese craftmanship, I believe you will love our earrings.
AnnaJapana is not only using Mizuhiki, a Japanese ancient art form but also trying to change it into modern style to find Mizuhiki's new way the shine.
I always care about quality and details, and I really value my customers.
S O C I A L - M E D I A
If you'd like to share some social love:
Like us on Facebook! AnnaJapana
Follow us on Instagram! anna.japana
- Please feel free to message me if you have any questions
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.